Monday, September 10, 2007

Open letter to New Hampshire Senator Robert Clegg

Senator Robert Clegg
Quote: “That guy (Paul) is the most un-American person in this country as far as I’m concerned,’’ said Hudson Republican Sen. Robert Clegg, a big Huckabee backer.

My response, sent via email (robert.clegg@leg.state.nh.us) :

Mr. Clegg,

Did you actually say, "That guy (Paul) is the most un-American person in this country as far as I’m concerned," in reference to Dr. Ron Paul?

If you actually said that, then those of us who know better can only conclude that you are either abysmally ignorant of the facts, or a liar. Perhaps there's another option I haven't considered yet. Which is it?

Dr. Ron Paul is the ONLY Congressman I can think of who consistently upholds and defends the Constitution at every possible opportunity. How's your track record on the Constitution, Senator? If your track record isn't as good as Dr. Ron Paul's then perhaps you really aren't in any position to question how 'American' Dr. Paul is or isn't.

Extremely skeptical and unimpressed,

me

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: